Total Updates: 3
- Tue., Dec. 4, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Alec Sulkin as Screenwriter to the credits of A Million Ways to Die in the West
- Mon., Apr. 12, 2010 from Deadline
- added Alec Sulkin to the credits of Ted
- created the person profile
Seth MacFarlane is plotting his follow-up to Ted, a move that could involve him strapping on a pair of six irons and heading into the sunset.
Universal Pictures has stepped up to acquire the $65 million budget Ted, an R-rated comedy that will mark the feature directorial debut of Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. The film, which was developed by Media Rights Capital, is most succinctly described as a "Hard R" comedy about a man and his teddy bear. The feat...