The Power. The Glory. The Music.
|In Movie Theaters:||Wednesday, October 9, 2013 Limited |
Released; Now Playing Get Showtimes
Surge is a high energy, interactive movie theater event fusing music, comedy and inspirational messages. Two nights only: October 9th & 16th!A high-energy interactive movie theater event that fuses music, comedy, and inspirational messages creating a moment where young people and those who believe in them fill theaters across North America. SURGE features empowering and inspirational messages by Ron Luce interwoven between the hilarious comedy of John Gray and musical performances by award-winning Christian artists Casting Crowns, Newsboys, Lecrae and worship artists Acquire the Fire LIVE.
official version from screenvision.com
This event will premiere on over 400 screens on October 9, 2013. An encore showing is scheduled for October 16, 2013.
Questions & Answers:
4.80 out of 5 stars (5 users) Add Review
Production Updates (12)
- From Sat., September 7, 2013
- Screenvision.com Sat., September 7, 2013
- added the tagline: "The Power. The Glory. The Music."
- added Screenvision as a distributor
- added music as genre
- added a link from facebook.com
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added a link from surgeexperience.com
- changed the U.S. film release date from TBA to October 9, 2013
- added teen as a genre
- added a synopsis
Top Five Theatrical Trailer
Beside Still Water Theatrical Trailer
Fury Video Clip: I Can't Do It
Theory of Everything Theatrical Trailer #2
In the Heart of the Sea Theatrical Trailer