Not All Fairy Tales Go By The Book.
Hoodwinked 2: Hood vs. Evil
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, April 29, 2011 in 2,505 theaters|
|On DVD:||Tuesday, August 16, 2011|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Companies:||The Weinstein Company & 2 more|
|Rating:||for some mild rude humor, language and action.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 34 minutes|
"Hood vs. Evil" will find a teen Red training in a distant land with a mysterious, covert group called Sisters of the Hood. She is then called upon by Nicky Flippers—head of the Happily Ever After Agency—who teams her with the Wolf to investigate the disappearance of Hansel and Gretel. The character of Granny, and the rest of the "Hoodwinked" gang, also return and are joined by new characters.
Sequel to the animated-hit "Hoodwinked".
Questions & Answers:
3.02 out of 5 stars (44 users) Add Review
News & Updates (25)
- From Sat., August 20, 2011 to Wed., January 18, 2006
- YouTube Sat., August 20, 2011
- added Home Entertainment Trailer to trailers & videos
- Amazon Sun., June 5, 2011
- added the US DVD release date of August 16, 2011
- added the US soundtrack release date of April 26, 2011
- Internet Movie Poster Awards Wed., February 23, 2011
- added posters to the gallery
- Yahoo! Movies Thu., February 17, 2011
- added the tagline: "Not All Fairy Tales Go By The Book."
- Movie Insider Sun., February 13, 2011
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos