The Big Easy is losing the fight.
New Orleans Microwave Park
|On DVD:||Tuesday, July 28, 2009|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Robert De Niro|
|Companies:||Anchor Bay Entertainment & 2 more|
|Rating:||for strong violence, sexuality, drug content and pervasive language.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 35 minutes|
Four narcotics detectives walk a very thin line between their jobs and the gangster world, placing them in the crossfire between gangs and the FBI until a police psychologist gets involved. She must decide between covering up the crimes or bringing out the truth.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (11)
- From Sun., August 30, 2009 to Thu., December 21, 2006
- Movie Insider Sun., August 30, 2009
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Anchor Bay Entertainment as a distributor
- added Restricted Trailer to the trailers & clips page
- added a running time of 95 minutes
- added the tagline: "The Big Easy is losing the fight. "
- added the DVD release date of July 28, 2009
- set the MPAA rating to R (for strong violence, sexuality, drug content and pervasive language)
- added "Microwave Park" as an also known as title
- added "New Orleans" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Microwave Park" to "Streets of Blood"
Frozen Theatrical Teaser
Some Girls Theatrical Trailer
Springsteen & I Theatrical Trailer
Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp Theatrical Trailer
Computer Chess Theatrical Teaser