She thought she was out.
Post-Production: Filming completed; editing sound, music and effects as of August 18, 2013. Production began on June 17, 2013, and wrapped by August 2013. Expected to be released early 2014. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, March 14, 2014 Limited|
|On DVD:||Tuesday, May 6, 2014|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Kristen Bell . . . Veronica Mars |
Chris Lowell . . . Stosh ‘Piz’ Piznarski
Percy Daggs III . . . Wallace Fennel
Jason Dohring . . . Logan
Krysten Ritter . . . Gia Goodman
|Companies:||Warner Bros. Pictures|
A new case draws Veronica Mars back to her hometown of Neptune, CA, just in time for her ten-year high school reunion.
View All Plots (3)official version from kickstarter.com
A continuation of the TV series -- which ran from 2004-06 on UPN then one more season on its successor, The CW.
Warner Bros. will handle distribution, marketing, publicity and legal via Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, which will help with a limited theatrical release followed by VOD release (Deadline.com, 03/13/13).
Questions & Answers:
3.62 out of 5 stars (21 users) Add Review
Production Updates (40)
- From Sat., March 22, 2014 to Wed., December 3, 2008
- Amazon Sat., March 22, 2014
- added the US DVD release date of May 6, 2014
- Internet Movie Poster Awards Tue., February 18, 2014
- added the tagline: "She thought she was out."
- added a poster to the gallery
- Warner Bros. Pictures Sat., December 7, 2013
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2014 to March 14, 2014
- Kickstarter.com Sun., August 18, 2013
- added teen as a genre
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- added photos to the film's gallery
The Judge Theatrical Trailer #2
I Am Ali Theatrical Trailer
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part ... Theatrical Trailer
The Equalizer Theatrical Trailer #2
Extraterrestrial Theatrical Trailer