No Poster Available
Shooting Locations: New York City, New York, U.S.
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Companies:||Warner Bros. Pictures & 3 more|
Centers on a man (Jason Bateman) whose father dies and tasks his dysfunctional family of four grown siblings with one last request: to spend seven days following the funeral together under the same roof for first time in a decade.
View All Plots (2) verbatim from hollywoodreporter.com
Based on "This Is Where I Leave You," a new novel by Jonathan Tropper.
Adam Driver will play the brother of Jason Bateman, Tina Fey and Corey Stoll -- the rebel of the family.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (43)
- From Fri., April 5, 2013 to Mon., February 2, 2009
- The Hollywood Reporter Fri., April 5, 2013
- added Corey Stoll as Actor to the credits
- added Abigail Spencer as Actor to the credits
- The Hollywood Reporter Thu., March 14, 2013
- added Rose Byrne as Actor (In Talks) to the credits
- The Hollywood Reporter Tue., March 12, 2013
- changed the status of Jane Fonda to Current
- added a synopsis
- added Adam Driver as Actor to the credits
- Deadline Thu., March 7, 2013
- added Jane Fonda as Actor (In Talks) to the credits
Don Jon Theatrical Trailer
War Flowers Theatrical Trailer
How to Make Money Selling Drugs Theatrical Trailer
Rushlights Theatrical Trailer
Byzantium Theatrical Trailer