No Poster Available
Development: Scripting, budgeting, casting, planning as of March 3, 2013. Panorama Media has boarded the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's best-seller. The Megan Ellison-backed sales and financing company will shop the project to foreign buyers at the upcoming Cannes film market. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Lily Collins . . . Elizabeth Bennet|
A woman makes quest for love and independence amid the outbreak of a deadly virus that turns the undead into vicious killers.
Based on the novel by Seth Grahame-Smith, which is an expanded version of the classic tale.
Published by Quirk Books, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies has sold more than 1.5 million copies in the United States and has been translated into more than two dozen languages.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (55)
- From Wed., May 1, 2013 to Wed., February 18, 2009
- Variety Wed., May 1, 2013
- added Lily Collins as Elizabeth Bennet to the credits
- added Burr Steers as Director to the credits
- The Hollywood Reporter Sun., March 3, 2013
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the status of Paris Kasidokostas Latsis to Former
- changed the status of Ted Hamm to Former
- changed the status of Terry Dougas to Former
- changed the status of Aleen Keshishian to Current
- added Edward H. Hamm as Executive Producer to the credits
- added Megan Ellison as Producer to the credits
Frozen Theatrical Teaser
Some Girls Theatrical Trailer
Springsteen & I Theatrical Trailer
Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp Theatrical Trailer
Computer Chess Theatrical Teaser