What Would You Hide To Protect Your Family?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This ticket giveaway is open to any individual who is, (a) a legal resident of Michigan; and (b) 17 years of age or older as of the entrant's date of entry.Limit one entry submitted per person or per household. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Winners will be selected by random drawing from among eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail (at the e-mail address provided on the entry form) before the screening date. Admit two pass will be mailed via US postal mail.
Seating is limited and on a first-come, first served basis. Arrive Early! Having a pass does not guarantee entry.
4.01 out of 5 stars (118 users) Add Review
Production Updates (50)
- From Wed., January 2, 2013 to Mon., October 5, 2009
- Amazon Wed., January 2, 2013
- added the US Blu-ray release date of April 24, 2012
- added the US DVD release date of April 24, 2012
- Emileeid.com Sat., January 7, 2012
- added photos to the gallery
- added a poster to the gallery
- Universal Pictures Tue., December 20, 2011
- added "Contrabando" as an also known as title
- added Relativity Media as a production company
- set the production budget to $41,000,000
- added a running time of 110 minutes
Kill Me Three Times Theatrical Trailer
The Lady in the Van UK Theatrical Trailer
Get Hard Restricted Trailer
The Gunman Theatrical Trailer #2
Frozen Fever Theatrical Trailer