Total Updates: 63
- posted Oct. 31, 2011 from Amazon
- added the US DVD release date of December 20, 2011
- added the US Blu-ray release date of December 20, 2011
- added the US soundtrack release date of July 26, 2011
- posted Jun. 10, 2011 from Exhibitor Relations
- added the US film release date of June 10, 2011
- posted Apr. 25, 2011 from omelete.com.br
- added photos to the gallery
- posted Apr. 2, 2011 from YouTube
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- posted Mar. 22, 2011 from Film|Ratings
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for some sexual references and smoking
- posted Mar. 17, 2011 from Collider
- changed the production status to Complete
- added a poster to the gallery
- posted Mar. 17, 2011 from Yahoo! Movies
- added a photo to the gallery
- posted Feb. 11, 2011 from Exhibitor Relations
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2011 to May 20, 2011
- posted Jan. 11, 2011 from Deadline
- added Sony Picture Classics as a distributor
- posted Oct. 7, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- posted Aug. 20, 2010 from laht.com
- added Lea Seydoux to the credits
- added a synopsis
- The story centers on a family traveling to Paris for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.
- posted Jul. 13, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Manu Payet to the credits
Sony Pictures Classics announced today that they have acquired all North American rights to Woody Allen’s new film, MIDNIGHT IN PARIS. The film stars Kathy Bates, Adrien Brody, Carla Bruni, Marion Cotillard, Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen, and Owen Wilson.
Lea Seydoux, the French actress who recently appeared in Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood" and the opening farmhouse scene of "Inglourious Basterds," will square off against Tom Cruise in Paramount's fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Marion Cotillard and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy won't be the only Frenchies spending "Midnight in Paris" with Woody Allen with Gallic comedians Gad Elmaleh and Manu Payet tapped for the prolific director's France-based film currently shooting in Paris.