Family doesn't always go according to plan.
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, March 9, 2012 in 374 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Rating:||for sexual content and language.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 53 minutes|
The project revolves around a pair of thirtysomething best friends who observe the toll that having kids has taken on the couples they know and resolve to bypass that stress by having a child and then date other people. Adam Scott and Jennifer Westfeldt will play the lead couple; Kristen Wiig and Jon Hamm will play another. Megan Fox will play a girl who Scott begins to date.
View All Plots (2) from hollywoodreporter.com
Questions & Answers:
4.17 out of 5 stars (6 users) Add Review
News & Updates (37)
- From Mon., May 14, 2012 to Thu., September 2, 2010
- Amazon Mon., May 14, 2012
- added the US DVD release date of July 17, 2012
- added the US Blu-ray release date of July 17, 2012
- Film|Ratings Wed., February 22, 2012
- set the MPAA rating to R for sexual content and language
- changed the production status to Complete
- Apple Trailers Wed., February 8, 2012
- added a wallpaper to the gallery
- added a running time of 113 minutes
- added the tagline: "Love. Happiness. Kids. Pick Two."
- added a poster to the gallery