Total Updates: 16
1 of 1
- Posted on Dec. 17, 2011 from Apple Trailers:
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added the US film release date of February, 2012
- added the US film release date of January 13, 2012
- added the tagline: "What Would You Risk To Reveal The Truth?"
- added a wallpaper to the gallery
- Posted on Dec. 14, 2011 from Film|Ratings:
- set the MPAA rating to PG for thematic material involving smoking and addiction, and for some language
- added Charles Evans Jr to the credits
- added Variance Films as a distributor
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for brief language
- Posted on Nov. 6, 2011 from addictionincorporated.com:
- added Acappella Pictures as a distributor
- added a synopsis
- A documentary made over the course of 15 years telling the story of Victor DeNoble's journey from research scientist to star informant against the tobacco industry.
- added the tagline: "He Who Addicts The Most Wins"
- added a poster to the gallery
- changed the US film release date from TBA to December 14, 2011
- Posted on Nov. 6, 2011 from Los Angeles Times:
- changed the production status to Complete
- created the movie profile
1 of 1