Every town has problems. This town has three.
|In Movie Theaters:||Tuesday, July 9, 2013 Limited |
Released; Now Playing Get Showtimes
|Companies:||FilmBuff & 1 more|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 27 minutes|
Coffee Town is an updated workplace comedy for the generation that works out of coffee shops. Will (Glenn Howerton) is a 30-something website manager who uses a local café, Coffee Town, as his office. When the owners of the shop discuss plans to convert Coffee Town into a bar, Will enlists the help of his two best friends Chad and Gino (Steve Little and Ben Schwartz) to save his freeloading existence. In order to thwart the plans of Coffee Town's owners, the trio stages a robbery to create the illusion of an unsafe neighborhood not suitable for the proposed venue. Also standing in their way is Sam (Josh Groban), a disgruntled barista with delusions of rock star grandeur, and Will's heartache over unrequited love for Becca (Adrianne Palicki).
View All Plots (2)official version from trailers.apple.com
The R-rated film will be Brad Copeland's debut as a feature director.
The first feature film from comedy leaders CollegeHumor.
Questions & Answers:
3.00 out of 5 stars (4 users) Add Review
Production Updates (22)
- From Wed., June 5, 2013 to Sun., January 15, 2012
- YouTube Wed., June 5, 2013
- added Theatrical Trailer #1 to trailers & videos
- Apple Trailers Mon., June 3, 2013
- added a link from facebook.com
- added the tagline: "Every town has problems. This town has three."
- added a running time of 87 minutes
- added a link from coffeetown.com
- added a poster to the gallery
- added FilmBuff as a distributor
- added a synopsis
- changed the U.S. film release date from TBA to July 9, 2013
The Penguins of Madagascar Video Clip
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Redband Trailer
Fifty Shades of Grey Theatrical Trailer
Addicted Theatrical Trailer
Wheels Video Clip