Total Updates: 4
- posted Aug. 18, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anna Boden as Director to the credits of Mississippi Grind
- posted Sep. 29, 2011 from Variety
- added Anna Boden to the credits of Hate Mail
- posted Sep. 12, 2010 from Variety
- added Anna Boden to the credits of Special Topics in Calamity Physics
- added Anna Boden to the credits of It's Kind of a Funny Story
Indie darlings Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden are delving into the world of gambling for their next film. Jake Gyllenhaal will produce and is in talks to star and produce.
Writing-directing team Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden, who became darlings of the indie scene following Half Nelson and Sugar, have set their next picture, a drama titled Hate Mail.
Miramax Films and producer Scott Rudin have optioned screen rights to "Special Topics in Calamity Physics", the critically acclaimed first novel by Marisha Pessl. Rudin will produce.