Total Updates: 14
- 6 days ago from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra as director to credits of The Commuter
- posted Feb. 20, 2015 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra as director and producer to credits of Sniper Elite
- changed the status of Jaume Collet-Serra to Formerly In Talks of The Red Circle
- changed the status of Jaume Collet-Serra to Current of Run All Night
- posted Sep. 21, 2013 from Variety
- added Jaume Collet-Serra as producer to credits of Curve
- posted Jan. 19, 2013 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra as Director (In Talks) to the credits of Run All Night
- posted May. 10, 2012 from indieWIRE
- added Jaume Collet-Serra to the credits of Non-Stop
- posted Jul. 15, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Jaume Collet-Serra to Formerly Rumored of 300: Rise of An Empire
- posted Jul. 15, 2011 from Variety
- added Jaume Collet-Serra to the credits of Akira
- posted Jun. 28, 2011 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra (Rumored) to the credits of 300: Rise of An Empire
- posted May. 3, 2011 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra to the credits of Mindscape
- posted Feb. 18, 2011 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra (In Talks) to the credits of The Red Circle
- posted Feb. 7, 2011 from Deadline
- added Jaume Collet-Serra to the credits of Harker
- created the profile page of
Jaume Collet-Serra has boarded The Commuter, committing to make the thriller his next directorial outing, with production to start this summer.
Sony Pictures is close to closing a preemptive package that will have Sheldon Turner adapting and Jaume Collet-Serra directing a drama based on Sniper Elite.
Universal Pictures has come on to the Blumhouse production Curve starring Julianne Hough.
Warner Bros has locked Liam Neeson to star in the Brad Ingelsby action film Run All Night, and they are negotiating with Jaume Collet-Sera to direct.
The Catalan director looks set to sign on to Joel Silver’s Neeson-starring thriller “Non-Stop,” which takes place on an international flight on which Neeson is forced into shutting down a grave threat (probably swarthy foreigners).
Warner Bros. has zeroed in on Noam Murro to direct its 300 spin-off, 300: Battle of Artemisia (formerly known as Xerses). The Israel-born director, who helmed the 2008 film Smart People, was vying for the gig with Jaum Collet-Serra, the director of this year’s Liam Neeson thriller Unknown. But Warners, which liked both dir...
Warner Bros. is moving ahead with its remake of Akira in a fiscally sensible way, tapping reliable Spanish helmer Jaume Collet-Serra to direct a live-action version of the anime cult hit at a lower revised budget of $90 million.
The producers of the 300 spinoff known as Xerxes have retitled their film 300: Battle of Artemisia, and they have also narrowed their focus of potential directors to two: Noam Murro and Jaume Collet-Serra.
Unknown director Jaume Collet-Serra and Juan Sola have formed Ombra Films. Funded by StudioCanal, Ombra will generate low-budget English-language horror, thriller and fantasy films made by emerging Spanish filmmakers.
As his new film Unknown gets its international premiere in Berlin today and rolls out in U.S. theaters, director Jaume Collet-Serra is making a deal to direct Red Circle, the remake of the 1970 Jean-Pierre Melville-directed Le Cercle Rouge. The film is being written by Eastern Promises scribe Steven Knight for Working Title Film...
Warner Bros is closing a deal to acquire Harker, a spec script by Lee Shipman & Brian McGreevy for a re-imagining of Bram Stoker's Dracula that will be directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.