Friday, March 13, 2020 (New York / Los Angeles)
Runtime: 1 hr, 37 m
Tokyo Godfathers Plot: What's the story?
In modern-day Tokyo, three homeless people’s lives are changed forever when they discover a baby girl at a garbage dump on Christmas Eve. As the New Year fast approaches, these three forgotten members of society band together to solve the mystery of the abandoned child and the fate of her parents. Along the way, encounters with seemingly unrelated events and people force them to confront their own haunted pasts, as they learn to face their future, together.
1.00 / 5 stars (1 users)
Poll: Will you see Tokyo Godfathers?
Tokyo Godfathers Cast: Who stars in it?
- Jon Avner ... Gin
- Victoria Grace ... Miyuki
- Shakina Nayfack ... Hana
- Kate Bornstein ... Mother
- Crispin Freeman ... Miyuki's Father
- David Manis ... Old Man
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about Tokyo Godfathers?
- GKIDS and Fathom Events also presents special fan screenings of TOKYO GODFATHERS on March 9 and March 11. The March 9 screenings will be subtitled, while the March 11 screenings will feature the new English-language dub. All fan preview screenings of TOKYO GODFATHERS will screen at 7:00 p.m. local time (3/8/2020).
- On Friday, March 13, GKIDS presents a brand new restoration of visionary director Satoshi Kon's critically-acclaimed animated feature, TOKYO GODFATHERS, at the Metrograph Theater in New York and the Lumiere Music Hall in Los Angeles. This theatrical re-release showcases a new English-language dub produced by GKIDS and NYAV Post with the voices of Jon Avner (Just Cause 3), Victoria Grace (Mirai), and Shakina Nayfack ("Transparent," "Difficult People").
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making Tokyo Godfathers?
A look at the Tokyo Godfathers behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Satoshi Kon last directed Millennium Actress.
Tokyo Godfathers Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the Tokyo Godfathers come together?
On or about March 8, 2020 • The film was in Completed status.
Tokyo Godfathers Release Date: When was it released?Tokyo Godfathers was released in 2020 on Friday, March 13, 2020 (New York / Los Angeles release). There were 14 other movies released on the same date, including Bloodshot, The Hunt and I Still Believe.
- United States
- March 13, 2020 New York / Los Angeles
- March 13, 2020
Questions: Asked About Tokyo Godfathers
Looking for more information on Tokyo Godfathers?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.