Bullet Train movie production status is currently Post-Production
June 5, 2021 • Filming completed; editing of shot film; music composition and recordings, as well as sound and visual effects being added.
A hitmen and assassins with conflicting motives are all on a train in Tokyo.
Friday, April 8, 2022 (Nationwide)
Plot: What's the story about?
On a train, there are five assassins, each with their own purpose. Unbeknownst to the five people, there are two more on the train to "complicate" matters.
Poll: Will you see Bullet Train?
Who stars in Bullet Train: Cast List
"Babylon" , "Megamind"
"The King's Man" , "Tenet"
"The Heat" , "The Lost City of D"
"The Kissing Booth 3" , "The Conjuring"
"Eternals" , "Vivo"
Who's making Bullet Train: Crew List
A look at the Bullet Train behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director David Leitch last directed Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw and Once Upon a Deadpool. The film's writer Zak Olkewicz last wrote Fear Street Part Two: 1978 and Ink and Bone.
Watch: Bullet Train Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Bullet Train?
- The Kissing Booth star Joey King is in talks to join the project (8/3/2020).
- Antoine Fuqua, who originally developed the project, is producing the film (7/6/2020).
- Brad Pitt will play an American hitman named Ladybug (7/6/2020).
- Based on the popular Japanese book Maria Beetle by Kotaro Isaka.
- June 2021: The film was in Post-Production status.
- August 2020: The film was in Pre-Production status.
Sony hoping to shoot fall 2020 on a contained set.