Uh heh-heh-heh. Beavis and Butt-Head are making a movie for Paramount+.
Thursday, June 23, 2022 Paramount+
Plot: What's the story about?
A tale that technically spans two centuries, BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD DO THE UNIVERSE promises to sit atop all future lists of the Dumbest Science Fiction Movies Ever Made. The saga begins when Beavis and Butt-Head wind up at space camp through “creative sentencing” from a juvenile court judge in 1998. Mistaking a docking simulator for something else (huh huh), Beavis and Butt-Head excel at it and are asked to join the space shuttle mission in a PR move. After ruining the mission, they are left for dead in space and end up going through a black hole and reemerging back on Earth in 2022, only to discover a very different world – and find themselves considered Buttholes of Interest by the NSA, the governor of Texas, and a highly intelligent version of themselves from a parallel universe. Also they almost lose their virginity, but don’t.
official plot version
2.50 / 5 stars (2 users)
Poll: Will you see Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe?
Who stars in Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe: Cast List
Hop, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
The Boys in the Boat, Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special
Father of the Year, Yes Day
Sound Of Violence
Pawn Shop Chronicles, Roll Bounce
Who's making Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe: Crew List
A look at the Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Mike Judge last directed Extract and Idiocracy. The film's writer Mike Judge last wrote Extract and Idiocracy.
Watch Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe?
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe is streaming June 23 exclusively on Paramount+ (6/10/2022).
- Created and voiced by writer, producer and director Mike Judge, the characters of Beavis and Butt-Head originated in Judge’s 1992 short film “Frog Baseball,” which was broadcast by MTV’s animation showcase “Liquid Television.” After MTV commissioned a full series around the characters, “Beavis and Butt-Head” ran for seven seasons from March 8, 1993, to Nov. 28, 1997.
- This the duo’s first on-screen appearance in more than 10 years (6/10/2022).
- Based on the iconic MTV series that centers on Beavis and Butt-Head (both voiced by creator Mike Judge).
- 2022 - June: The film was set to Completed status.
- 2021 - December: The film was set to Development status.