The Invisible Man movie is currently in Post-Production
November 7, 2019 • Filming completed; editing of shot film; music composition and recordings, as well as sound and visual effects being added.
The Invisible Man Official stills & photos 17 more
The Invisible Man Plot: What's the story?
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister, their childhood friend, and his teenage daughter. But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen), commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
0.00 / 5 stars (0 users)
Poll: Will you see The Invisible Man?
The Invisible Man Cast: Who are the actors?
- Elisabeth Moss ... Cecilia Kass
The Kitchen, Us
- Storm Reid ... Sydney
Don't Let Go, A Wrinkle in Time
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen ... Invisible Man
The Raven, Faster
- Aldis Hodge
What Men Want, Clemency
- Harriet Dyer
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about The Invisible Man?
- The Invisible Man is a co-production of Goalpost Pictures Australia and Blumhouse Productions, in association with Nervous Tick, for Universal Pictures.
- The Invisible Man is written, directed and executive produced by Leigh Whannell, one of the original conceivers of the Saw franchise who most recently directed Upgrade and Insidious: Chapter 3.
- Jason Blum, our current-day master of the horror genre, produces The Invisible Man for his Blumhouse Productions.
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen (The Haunting of Hill House) plays the "Invisible Man" (5/28/19).
- This will be part of Universal’s burgeoning monster universe (Hollywood Reporter, 2/9/15).
- The new project is based on the HG Wells novel.
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making The Invisible Man?
A look at the The Invisible Man behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Leigh Whannell last directed Upgrade and Insidious: Chapter 3. The film's writer Leigh Whannell last wrote Upgrade and Insidious: The Last Key.
Kylie du Fresne
The Invisible Man Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the The Invisible Man come together?
On or about November 7, 2019 • The film was in Post-Production status.
On or about May 28, 2019 • The film was in Production status.
Production in Sydney, Australia starting July 2019.
On or about May 22, 2019 • The film was in Pre-Production status.
On or about January 28, 2019 • The film was in Development status.
Leigh Whannell has signed on to direct a reboot for Universal.
On or about February 9, 2016 • The film was in Development status.
On or about December 12, 2008 • The film was in Development status.
The Invisible Man Release Date: When was it released?The Invisible Man was released in 2020 on Friday, February 28, 2020 in nationwide movie theaters. There were 10 other movies released on the same date, including Greed, Burden and Wendy.
- United States
- February 28, 2020 Nationwide
- February 28, 2020