2017 | PG-13 | Action Adventure
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman an... more
In Movie Theaters U.S. Friday, November 17
Released; Now Playing Showtimes Buy Tickets
for sequences of sci-fi violence and action
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
official plot version from warnerbros.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Based on the comic books published by DC Comics. Warner Bros. Pictures originally tried to do a Justice League movie several years ago, with George Miller directing from a script by Kieran and Michele Mulroney; however, the project was canned in 2008 due to a lack of tax breaks and script issues (Daily Variety, 06-05-12).
- Justice League takes place months after the events of Batman v Superman (Joblo, 6/21/16).
- This film will have a much lighter tone than Batman v Superman; it's a fun ensemble focused on Batman assembling the team (Joblo, 6/21/16).
- Heavily influenced by Jack Kirby and revolves around the quest for three Mother Boxes; one on Earth, one in Atlantis, and one in Themyscira (Joblo, 6/21/16).
Also Known As
- Justice League of America
Stay UpdatedGet the latest alerts by email
Questions & Answers Have a question about this movie? Ask it!