Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman an... more
Release DateU.S.Justice League was released on
Friday, November 17, 2017 Nationwide Release
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAPG-13 for sequences of sci-fi violence and action
Storylines 3 more
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
official plot version from warnerbros.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Based on the comic books published by DC Comics. Warner Bros. Pictures originally tried to do a Justice League movie several years ago, with George Miller directing from a script by Kieran and Michele Mulroney; however, the project was canned in 2008 due to a lack of tax breaks and script issues (Daily Variety, 06-05-12).
- Justice League takes place months after the events of Batman v Superman (Joblo, 6/21/16).
- This film will have a much lighter tone than Batman v Superman; it's a fun ensemble focused on Batman assembling the team (Joblo, 6/21/16).
- Heavily influenced by Jack Kirby and revolves around the quest for three Mother Boxes; one on Earth, one in Atlantis, and one in Themyscira (Joblo, 6/21/16).
Also Known As
- Justice League of America