If movie production status is currently Production
September 4, 2022 • Finalizing production budget, filming the movie begins
Plot: What's the story about?
A child can see and talk to people’s imaginary friends, befriending those that have been forgotten or discarded. Some imaginary friends turn to the dark side and become evil.
Poll: Will you see If?
Who stars in If: Cast List
Spirited, Shotgun Wedding
DC League of Super-Pets, The Muppets
Indiana Jones 5, Solo: A Star Wars Story
Andor (Series), Catch and Release
Minions: The Rise of Gru, Despicable Me 4
The Grace Card, Three Months Later
Who's making If: Crew List
A look at the If behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director John Krasinski last directed A Quiet Place Part II and A Quiet Place. The film's writer John Krasinski last wrote A Quiet Place Part II and A Quiet Place.
Watch: If Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about If?
- Based on John Krasinski’s original idea about a child’s journey to rediscover their imagination (Hollywood Reporter, 1/29/2022).
- September 2022: The film was in Production status.
- November 2021: The film was in Pre-Production status.
Begins shooting summer 2022 for 2023 release.
- April 2021: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- November 2019: The film was in Development status.