Friday, February 5, 2016 Nationwide
zombie violence and action, and brief suggestive material PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED
Plot: What's the story about?
A zombie outbreak has fallen upon the land in this reimagining of Jane Austen’s classic tale of the tangled relationships between lovers from different social classes in 19th century England. Feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet (Lily James) is a master of martial arts and weaponry and the handsome Mr. Darcy (Sam Riley) is a fierce zombie killer, yet the epitome of upper class prejudice. As the zombie outbreak intensifies, they must swallow their pride and join forces on the blood-soaked battlefield in order to conquer the undead once and for all.
official plot version from sonypictures.com
3.41 / 5 stars (22 users)
Poll: Will you see Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?
Who stars in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Cast List
Jack Huston ... George Wickham
Hemingway's Garden of Eden, American Hustle
Professor Marston & The Wonder Women, Fifty Shades Darker
Sam Riley ... Mr. Darcy
Widow Clicquot , Maleficent
Suki Waterhouse ... Kitty Bennet
Dalíland, Assassination Nation
Douglas Booth ... Mr. Bingley
Romeo and Juliet, LOL
Matt Smith XI ... Mr. Collins
Who's making Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Crew List
A look at the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Burr Steers last directed Charlie St. Cloud and 17 Again. The film's writer David O. Russell last wrote Amsterdam and I Heart Huckabees.
Watch Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?
- Published by Quirk Books, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies has sold more than 1.5 million copies in the United States and has been translated into more than two dozen languages.
- Based on the novel by Seth Grahame-Smith, which is an expanded version of the classic tale.
- 2015 - October: The film was set to Completed status.
- 2015 - March: The film was set to Post-Production status.
- 2013 - March: The film was set to Development status.
Panorama Media has boarded the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's best-seller. The Megan Ellison-backed sales and financing company will shop the project to foreign buyers at the upcoming Cannes film market.
- 2010 - August: The film was set to Development status.
Natalie Portman told MTV, "We'll probably be shooting next year , hopefully"
- 2009 - February: The film was set to Concept status.