Arbitrage Movie updatesTabs
Total Updates: 47
- Sun., Oct. 28, 2012 from Amazon
- added the US DVD release date of December 21, 2012
- added the US Blu-ray release date of December 21, 2012
- Sun., Aug. 19, 2012 from Roadside Attractions
- added a link from arbitragetheaters.blogspot.com
- Sat., Jul. 28, 2012 from Amazon
- added the US soundtrack release date of September 11, 2012
- Tue., Jun. 26, 2012 from Apple Trailers
- changed the US film release date from TBA to September 14, 2012
- added a link from arbitrage-film.com
- added a synopsis
When we first meet New York hedge-fund magnate Robert Miller (Richard Gere) on the eve of his 60th birthday, he appears the very portrait of success in American business and family life. But behind the gilded walls of his mansion, Miller is in over h
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added a poster to the gallery
- Sat., Jan. 28, 2012 from Deadline
- added Roadside Attractions as a distributor
- added Lionsgate Films as a distributor
- Fri., Dec. 30, 2011 from Sundance
- added photos to the gallery
- added a running time of 100 minutes
- Wed., Dec. 14, 2011 from Film|Ratings
- changed the production status to Complete
- set the MPAA rating to R for language, brief violent images and drug use
- Thu., Apr. 7, 2011 from Variety
- changed the status of Eva Green to Current
- changed the status of Richard Gere to Current
- changed the status of Drake to Current
- added Tim Roth to the credits
- Tue., Mar. 22, 2011 from indieWIRE
- changed the status of Eva Green to Former
- changed the status of Al Pacino to Former
- Mon., Mar. 21, 2011 from movieline.com
- added Brit Marling to the credits
- Mon., Feb. 7, 2011 from Deadline
- added Richard Gere (In Talks) to the credits
- Sat., Jan. 22, 2011 from The Wrap
- added Drake (In Talks) to the credits
Magnolia has acquired Nobody Walks, the Russo-Young-directed drama about a young female artist who stays with a family in Silver Lake.
Nicholas Jarecki makes an auspicious directorial debut with this taut and alluring suspense thriller about love, loyalty, and high finance. Arbitrage—buying low and selling high—depends on a person’s ability to determine the true value of any given market. It’s a talent that has made billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert...
"Lie to Me" star Tim Roth has joined the ensemble cast of Nicholas Jarecki's indie drama "Arbitrage." Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon and Eva Green star alongside up-and-comers Brit Marling and Aubrey Graham, better known as rapper Drake.
I'm doing something in April called Arbitrage that I think will be really fun to do, coming in as an actor with nothing to do with the writing or the producing. That’s a lovely experience, to come in and just do that job.
Richard Gere is near a deal to star in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that stars Eva Green and Susan Sarandon. He's close to signing his deal. Shooting starts mid-April in New York. Laura Bickford is producing.
Canadian hip hop star Drake is in negotiations to join the financial thriller "Arbitrage," TheWrap has learned. Nicholas Jarecki ("The Outsider") is writing and directing the indie film, which follows a hedge fund magnate who is in over his head and desperate to complete the sale of his shady trading empir...