Under the Skin Movie Updates
Total Updates: 34
- added the US soundtrack release date of April 1, 2014
- added the US DVD release date of July 15, 2014
- added a running time of 108 minutes
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- changed the US film release date from TBA to April 4, 2014
- added A24 as a distributor
- changed the production status to Complete
- set the MPAA rating to R for graphic nudity, sexual content, some violence and language
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added London, UK as a production location
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- added photos to the gallery
- changed the production status to Production
- added United Kingdom as a production location
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added FilmNation Entertainment as a production company
- added Scottish Screen as a production company
- added U.K. Film Council as a production company
- added Film4 as a production company
- added a synopsis
- Storyline revolves around an alien disguised as a mesmerizing woman who snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own kind.
Mon., Apr. 6, 2015
Fri., Dec. 27, 2013
from A24 Films
New featurette released for 'Spring Breakers'.
Thu., Nov. 21, 2013
Sat., Sep. 7, 2013
from Apple Trailers
Fri., May. 11, 2012
The backers of Jonathan Glazer's hotly-anticipated sci-fi road movie Under The Skin released the first glimpse of Scarlett Johansson in the movie. Currently in post-production, the movie shot in London and on location in Scotland earlier this year.
Mon., Oct. 31, 2011
from Accidental Sexiness
In these images shot earlier today (October 24th), the 26-year-old was spotted wearing a pair of acid wash jeans, ratty fur coat, and matching high-heeled booties.
Thu., Aug. 11, 2011
Sun., Nov. 7, 2010
Scarlett Johansson is set to star in Jonathan Glazer's sci-fi pic Under the Skin, which Glen Basner's FilmNation is launching at the American Film Market.