Total Updates: 5
- Mon., Jul. 6, 2015 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added David Gambino as producer to credits of Chasing Phil
- Mon., Oct. 17, 2011 from Deadline
- added David Gambino to the credits of The Accidental Genius
- Mon., Oct. 10, 2011 from Variety
- added David Gambino to the credits of Perry Mason
- added David Gambino to the credits of The Factory
- created the person profile
Warner Bros. has preemptively picked up the film rights to book proposal Chasing Phil: The World’s Greatest Con Man, Two Undercover FBI Agents, and Their Amazing Around The World Adventure for Team Downey.
Warner Bros has acquired the Adam Gibgot pitch The Accidental Genius for Robert Downey Jr and Susan Downey’s Team Downey to produce with Ben Silverman’s Electus.
Warner Bros. and Team Downey are pairing to adapt the Perry Mason property as a feature film, with Robert Downey Jr. eyeing the project as a potential starring vehicle.