Patton Oswalt Filmography updatesTabs
Total Updates: 12
- Wed., Apr. 25, 2018 from Deadline
- added Patton Oswalt as Max (voice) to credits of The Secret Life of Pets 2
- added Patton Oswalt as actor to credits of Please Stand By
- Thu., Jun. 29, 2017 from Fathom Events
- added Patton Oswalt as (voice) to credits of Mune: Guardian of the Moon
- Sat., Oct. 22, 2016 from Fathom Events
- added Patton Oswalt as actor to credits of Nerdland
- Sat., Jul. 2, 2016 from 20th Century Fox
- added Patton Oswalt as Older Tim / Narrator (voice) to credits of The Boss Baby
- Tue., Feb. 9, 2016 from Variety
- added Patton Oswalt as actor to credits of The Circle
- Sun., Aug. 26, 2012 from Variety
- added Patton Oswalt as Randy to the credits of Nature Calls
- Mon., Feb. 13, 2012 from Deadline
- added Patton Oswalt to the credits of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Tue., Jul. 26, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Patton Oswalt to Current of Young Adult
- Thu., Apr. 14, 2011 from Variety
- added Patton Oswalt to the credits of Odd Thomas
- Fri., Sep. 24, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Patton Oswalt (In Talks) to the credits of Young Adult
- added Patton Oswalt to the credits of A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
EuropaCorp has acquired the domestic distribution rights to The Circle, an upcoming thriller featuring Tom Hanks and Emma Watson.
Magnet Releasing has acquired North American rights to Todd Rohal's comedy Nature Calls, starring Patton Oswalt and Johnny Knoxville.
Adam Scott is in final negotiations to join Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Patton Oswalt and Shirley MacLaine in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, the Stiller-directed remake for Red Hour and 20th Century Fox.
Paramount will launch Jason Reitman's Young Adult in a limited run on Dec. 9, followed by a nationwide bow on Dec. 16.
Comedian Patton Oswalt is set to join Anton Yelchin in "Odd Thomas," Stephen Sommers' adaptation of Dean Koontz's bestselling novel.
Patton Oswalt in negotiations to join Charlize Theron in "Young Adult," Jason Reitman's new black comedy written by Diablo Cody. The project is set up at Mandate.