No Poster Available
The Ring 3 The Ring Three
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Producers:||Walter F. Parkes|
|Companies:||Paramount Pictures & 3 more|
The third installment of "The Ring" is being fashioned as "teen-centric" and aims to reinvent the franchise. One potential logline involves teens finding a VHS player that still works.
View All Plots (2) from heatvisionblog.com
Film will be developed with a much smaller budget than the previous two.
Questions & Answers:
News & Updates (11)
- From Mon., April 26, 2010 to Tue., May 15, 2007
- The Hollywood Reporter Mon., April 26, 2010
- added a synopsis
- added Benderspink as a production company
- added Vertigo Entertainment as a production company
- added David Loucka to the credits
- added Paramount Pictures as a distributor
- added "The Ring Three" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "The Ring Three" to "Ring 3D"
- changed the film release date from TBA 2009 to TBA 2012
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced