Raise Some Hell.
Lionsgate Films (Former) United States
|Production Companies:||Atlas Entertainment|
All Plots (3)
Nicolas Cage and Ron Perlman star in this supernatural action adventure about a heroic Crusader and his closest friend who return home after decades of fierce fighting, only to find their world destroyed by the Plague. The church elders, convinced that a girl accused of being a witch is responsible for the devastation, command the two to transport the strange girl to a remote monastery where monks will perform an ancient ritual to rid the land of her curse. They embark on a journey that will test their strength and courage as they discover the girl’s dark secret and find themselves battling a powerful force that will determine the fate of the world.
from relativitymediallc.com on November 26, 2010
The story revolves around a group of knights in 14th century France who must transport a woman accused of witchcraft to a mountain abbey, where the monks will seek to understand and destroy her powers, believed to be the source of the Black Plague.
In 14th century France, a group of knights in 14th century France must transport a woman accused of witchcraft to a mountain abbey, where the monks will seek to understand and destroy her powers, believed to be the source of the Black Plague.
Last Updated: September 6, 2010
|Production Budget:||$40,000,000 Estimated|
|Running Time:||1 hours,38 minutes|
3.67 out of 5 stars (130 users) Add Review
Production Updates (55)
- From Sun., May 1, 2011 to Sun., October 19, 2008
- Amazon Sun., May 1, 2011
- added the US Blu-ray release date of June 28, 2011
- added the US DVD release date of June 28, 2011
- Deadline Sun., January 9, 2011
- set the production budget to $40,000,000
- MovieTickets.com Tue., December 28, 2010
- added a running time of 98 minutes
- YouTube Wed., December 22, 2010
- added UK Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Wolves' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Deliver the Witch' to trailers & videos