Yesterday she was a witness. Today she's a target.
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, January 23, 2009 in 5 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, May 26, 2009|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Companies:||The Weinstein Company|
|Rating:||for violence, language and brief nudity.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 24 minutes|
In the thriller, based on the Elmore Leonard novel, a woman and her blue-collar husband become the targets of two killers after they stumble on an extortion plot hatched by the bad guys. Carmen (Lane) saw the scam and now she and Wayne (Jane), her ironworker husband, have to pay.
Blackbird (Rourke) kills smart and deadly. Richie kills stupid and crazy. Both are out to erase any living evidence--and when these lethal partners take up the chase, a safe place from killing is awfully hard to find.
This is being released under the branded Quentin Tarantino Presents label.
Questions & Answers:
2.71 out of 5 stars (7 users) Add Review
Production Updates (10)
- From Tue., November 16, 2010 to Sat., December 31, 2005
- Movie Insider Tue., November 16, 2010
- added the US Blu-ray release date of February 22, 2011
- added the DVD release date of May 26, 2009
- added a running time of 84 minutes
- added the tagline: "He never met a target he couldn't take. Until today."
- added the tagline: "Yesterday she was a witness. Today she's a target."
- changed the production status to Release
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Theatrical Trailer to the trailers & clips page
- changed the film release date from November 7, 2008 to January 23, 2009
- created the movie profile
Palo Alto Theatrical Trailer
Divorce Corp Theatrical Trailer
Reasonable Doubt Theatrical Trailer
Back in the Day Theatrical Trailer
The Adventurer: The Curse of the Mi... Theatrical Trailer