No Poster Available
Beverly Hills Cop 2009 Beverly Hills Cop IV
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, March 25, 2016 Nationwide|
|Eddie Murphy . . . Axel Foley|
|Companies:||Paramount Pictures & 3 more|
The new film brings detective Axel Foley back to Detroit during the coldest winter on record.
View All Plots (2)modified formulation from variety.com
The first two pics in the franchise, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and his former partner Don Simpson, did enormous box office. Beverly Hills Cop collected $315.7 million worldwide, while the sequel earned $299.6 million worldwide. The franchise ran into trouble with the release of Beverly Hills Cop III in 1994. The movie grossed only $44 million domestically.
The project is expected to film in Detroit and surrounding communities.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (23)
- From Sun., July 27, 2014 to Sat., May 31, 2008
- Paramount Pictures Sun., July 27, 2014
- added "Beverly Hills Cop IV" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Beverly Hills Cop IV" to "Beverly Hills Cop"
- Variety Sat., June 28, 2014
- changed the status of Brett Ratner to Current
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added reboot as a genre
- added a synopsis
- Paramount Pictures Sat., May 3, 2014
- changed the US film release date from TBA to March 25, 2016
- Deadline Mon., July 29, 2013
- changed the status of Eddie Murphy to Current
Masterminds Theatrical Teaser
Poltergeist What Are You Afraid Of? TV Spot
Sunshine Superman Theatrical Trailer
Dope Theatrical Trailer
The Forger Theatrical Trailer