Total Updates: 1
- Sun., Apr. 19, 2015 from Amazon
- added the US Blu-ray release date of November 4, 2014
- Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 from Film|Ratings
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for epic battle sequences, violence, suggestive comments, brief strong language and partial nudity
- changed the production status to Complete
- Tue., Jun. 3, 2014 from Deadline
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- Mon., Apr. 14, 2014 from Paramount Pictures
- added TV Spot to trailers & videos
- added a link from twitter.com
- added a link from facebook.com
- added a link from mightyhercules.com
- added "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" to "Hercules"
- added Theatrical Teaser to trailers & videos
- added Paramount Pictures as a distributor
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- added a poster to the gallery
- Fri., Jun. 21, 2013 from rewired.hollywoodreporter.com
- changed the status of Tobias Santelmann to Current
- added Tobias Santelmann as Villain to the film's credits
- Fri., Jun. 14, 2013 from Paramount Pictures
- added a synopsis
Everyone knows the legend of Hercules and his twelve labors. Our story begins after the labors, and after the legend… Haunted by a sin from his past, Hercules has become a mercenary. Along with five faithful companions, he travels ancient
- Mon., Jun. 10, 2013 from Deadline
- added Ingrid Bolso Berdal as actor to the film's credits
- added Peter Mullan as actor to the film's credits
- added Rufus Sewell as actor to the film's credits
- added Evan Spiliotopoulos as screenwriter to the film's credits
- changed the production status to Production
- Wed., Apr. 17, 2013 from Deadline
- added Reece Ritchie as Iolaus to the credits
- Thu., Mar. 21, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Rebecca Ferguson as Actor to the credits
- added John Hurt as Actor to the credits
- added Joseph Fiennes as Actor to the credits
- added Ian McShane as Amphiarus to the credits
- Wed., Feb. 27, 2013 from Exhibitor Relations
- changed the US film release date from August 8, 2014 to July 25, 2014
- Fri., Feb. 22, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Aksel Hennie as Tydeus to the credits
- Fri., Jan. 18, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added period as a genre
Tobias Santelmann, one of the stars of the Oscar-nominated Scandinavian adventure movie, has been cast as the heavy in Hercules, the MGM-Paramount action movie starring Dwayne Johnson.
'Hercules' has put on a bit more casting muscle. Reece Ritchie has joined Dwayne Johnson in Brett Ratner-directed action movie from Paramount and MGM.
Ian McShane has boarded 'Hercules', the Dwayne Johnson-starring MGM-Paramount co-production based on a Radical Studios graphic novel.
Aksel Hennie has booked his first studio gig, joining Dwayne Johnson in Hercules, the MGM-Paramount co-production based on a Radical Studios graphic novel.
Brett Ratner's Hercules will be released in theaters Aug. 8, 2014, Paramount and MGM said Wednesday.