Do No Harm.
|Studio/Distributor:||Magnolia Pictures United States|
All Plots (2)
Martin Blake (Orlando Bloom) is an ambitious but anxious young doctor, eager to impress his superiors and colleagues: Chief Resident Waylans (Rob Morrow), self-assured fellow intern Dan (Troy Garity) and no-nonsense nurse Theresa (Taraji P. Henson). But things are not going Martin's way and he can't seem to shake off his insecurities. When 18-year-old patient Diane (Riley Keough) is admitted for a kidney infection, Martin steps in, getting the much-needed boost of self-esteem he craves. But things take a dark turn as his enthusiasm begins to become an obsession.
a modified formulation from trailers.apple.com on May 15, 2012
When Dr. Martin Ploeck, who has spent his life looking for respect, meets an 18-year-old patient named Diane, admitted for a kidney infection, he gets a much-needed boost of self-esteem. However, when her health starts improving, Martin fears losing her, so he begins tampering with her treatment, keeping Diane sick and in the hospital right next to him.
Last Updated: May 24, 2010
3.25 out of 5 stars (4 users) Add Review
News & Updates (31)
- From Sun., October 28, 2012 to Fri., December 11, 2009
- Amazon Sun., October 28, 2012
- added the US DVD release date of December 18, 2012
- added the US soundtrack release date of September 24, 2012
- added the US Blu-ray release date of December 18, 2012
- Movie Insider Sun., August 5, 2012
- added Exclusive Featurette to trailers & videos
- Apple Trailers Tue., May 15, 2012
- added a synopsis
- changed the US film release date from TBA to August 31, 2012
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- Internet Movie Poster Awards Tue., May 15, 2012
- added a link from twitter.com