Back 2 work.
|In Movie Theaters:||Wednesday, July 3, 2013 Nationwide 3D/2D|
Coming Soon (42 days) Watch Trailer
|Miranda Cosgrove . . . Margo (voice) |
Steve Carell . . . Gru (voice)
Kristen Wiig . . . Miss Hattie (voice)
Russell Brand . . . Dr. Nefario (voice)
Steve Coogan . . . (voice)
Benjamin Bratt . . . Eduardo (voice) [villain]
|Companies:||Universal Pictures & 2 more|
|Rating:||for rude humor and mild action.|
The return of Gru (Steve Carell), the girls, the minions and a host of new characters.
View All Plots (2)modified formulation from trailers.apple.com
The original, Despicable Me, delighted audiences around the globe in 2010, grossing more than $540 million and becoming the 10th-biggest animated motion picture in U.S. history.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (43)
- From 7 days ago to Tue., July 13, 2010
- Internet Movie Poster Awards 7 days ago
- added the tagline: "When the world needed a hero, they called a villain."
- added a poster to the gallery
- Deadline Sun., May 5, 2013
- changed the status of Al Pacino to Former
- added Benjamin Bratt as Eduardo (voice) [villain] to the credits
- Filmratings.com Tue., April 16, 2013
- changed the production status to Complete
- set the MPAA rating to PG for rude humor and mild action
- Deadline Tue., March 19, 2013
- added Theatrical Trailer #2 to trailers & videos