- added a synopsis 89 weeks ago
- A struggling actor deals with his two-year-old son after the death of the boy’s mother.
Wrekin Hill Entertainment has acquired North American rights to writer-director Mark Webber’s drama The End of Love, which had its world premiere at this year’s Sundance Film Festival.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Afternoon Delight Theatrical Trailer
The Son of God Theatrical Trailer
Halo Halo Landfall
Welcome to the Jungle Theatrical Trailer
Captain America: The Winter Soldier Theatrical Trailer