Taken 3 Movie updates They’ve taken his name.Tabs
Total Updates: 25
- Mon., Apr. 6, 2015 from Amazon
- added the US DVD release date of April 21, 2015
- Tue., Sep. 30, 2014 from 20th Century Fox
- added the tagline: "They’ve taken his name."
- added a link from twitter.com
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- added a link from facebook.com
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- changed the US film release date from TBA to January 9, 2015
- Mon., Mar. 17, 2014 from Deadline
- added IMDb link
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added Forest Whitaker as actor (In Talks) to credits
- added Famke Janssen as Lenore to credits
- added Maggie Grace as Kim to credits
- added Olivier Megaton as director to credits
- added Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills to the film's credits
- Tue., Oct. 9, 2012 from hollywood.com
- added 20th Century Fox as a distributor
- added action as genre
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
- added a synopsis
- No plot details have been revealed yet. As Robert Mark Kamen explains, "We've taken everyone we can take — it's going to go in another direction. Should be interesting."
- added Luc Besson as Producer to the credits
- added Robert Mark Kamen as Screenwriter to the credits
- created the movie profile
Olivier Megaton will be back in the director’s chair for Taken 3, the latest film in the action franchise hatched by Luc Besson‘s EuropaCorp.
20th Century Fox has given the go ahead for a Taken 3, as confirmed by screenwriter Mark Kamen.