Taken 3 Movie Updates
Total Updates: 25
- added the US DVD release date of April 21, 2015
- added the tagline: "They’ve taken his name."
- added a link from twitter.com
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- added a link from facebook.com
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- changed the US film release date from TBA to January 9, 2015
- added IMDb link
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added Forest Whitaker as actor (In Talks) to credits
- added Famke Janssen as Lenore to credits
- added Maggie Grace as Kim to credits
- added Olivier Megaton as director to credits
- added Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills to the film's credits
- added 20th Century Fox as a distributor
- added action as genre
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
- added a synopsis
- No plot details have been revealed yet. As Robert Mark Kamen explains, "We've taken everyone we can take — it's going to go in another direction. Should be interesting."
Mon., Apr. 6, 2015
Tue., Sep. 30, 2014
from 20th Century Fox
Mon., Mar. 17, 2014
Olivier Megaton will be back in the director’s chair for Taken 3, the latest film in the action franchise hatched by Luc Besson‘s EuropaCorp.
Tue., Jun. 25, 2013
Tue., Oct. 9, 2012
20th Century Fox has given the go ahead for a Taken 3, as confirmed by screenwriter Mark Kamen.