A cowardly farmer seeks the help of a gunslinger's wife to help him win back the woman who left him.
Friday, May 30, 2014 (Nationwide)
strong crude and sexual content, language throughout, some violence and drug material RESTRICTED
Plot: What's the story about?
Follows a cowardly sheep farmer (Seth MacFarlane) who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his girlfriend (Amanda Seyfried) leave him for another man. When a mysterious woman (Charlize Theron) rides into town, she helps him find his courage. But when her outlaw husband arrives seeking revenge, the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test. Liam Neeson will play Theron's outlaw husband.
modified plot formulation from hollywoodreporter.com
4.03 / 5 stars (60 users)
Poll: Will you see A Million Ways to Die in the West?
Who stars in A Million Ways to Die in the West: Cast List
"Scoob!" , "You Should Have Left"
"F9" , "The Addams Family 2 "
Seth MacFarlane ... Albert
"Sing" , "Ted"
"The Marksman" , "Made in Italy"
Giovanni Ribisi ... Edward
"Middle Men" , "Ted"
"Wreck-It Ralph" , "Ralph Breaks the Internet"
Who's making A Million Ways to Die in the West: Crew List
A look at the A Million Ways to Die in the West behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Seth MacFarlane last directed Ted 2 and Ted. The film's writer Seth MacFarlane last wrote Ted 2 and Ted.
Watch: A Million Ways to Die in the West Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about A Million Ways to Die in the West?
- Sources say Sarah Silverman would play the town's well-worn prostitute, who engages in all sorts of lewd activities but refuses to have sex with her fiancé (Giovanni Ribisi), believing that as Christians the couple should wait until marriage before lying down together.
- Laced with Seth MacFarlane's hallmark racy humor.
- April 2014: The film was in Completed status.
- February 2014: The film was in Post-Production status.
- May 2013: The film was in Production status.
- February 2013: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- December 2012: The film was in Announced status.
A May 2013 production start is being eyed.
Seth MacFarlane is plotting his follow-up to 2012's Ted.
A Million Ways to Die in the West Release Date: When was the film released?
A Million Ways to Die in the West was released in 2014 on Friday, May 30, 2014 (Nationwide release). There were 6 other movies released on the same date, including Maleficent, The Grand Seduction and Party Central.
When will the movie be on DVD?Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now