Ralph Breaks the Internet Official stills & photos 12 more
Video game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) navigate the vast and dynamic world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s game, Sugar Rush.
Ralph Breaks the Internet Plot: What's the story?
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet—which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet—the netizens—to help navigate their way, including a webite entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making site “BuzzzTube.”
official plot version from disney.com
2.71 / 5 stars (31 users)
Poll: Will you see Ralph Breaks the Internet?
Ralph Breaks the Internet Cast: Who are the actors?
- John C. Reilly ... Wreck-It Ralph (voice)
Sing 2, Stan & Ollie
- Sarah Silverman ... Vanellope von Schweetz (voice)
The Book of Henry, Take This Waltz
- Jack McBrayer ... Fix-It Felix Jr.
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, Movie 43
- Jane Lynch ... Sergeant Calhoun
The Three Stooges, A Stork's Journey
- Jodi Benson
Toy Story 4, The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Beginning
- Alan Tudyk
Aladdin, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about Ralph Breaks the Internet?
- Gal Gadot will voice the character Shank, a tough and talented driver in an intense and gritty online racing game called Slaughter Race (8/13/18).
- When Wreck-It Ralph opened on Nov. 2, 2012, it turned in the highest opening weekend ever for a Walt Disney Animation Studios film at the time of release.
- At D23 Expo, Disney showed a just-for-attendees clip from the new movie where Vanellope meets all the Disney and Pixar princesses: Moana, Elsa, Ariel, Snow White, Belle, etc. (7/14/17).
- "From the moment we started working on the first Wreck-It Ralph, we knew there were so many possibilities with these characters," said director Rich Moore, who has been developing it since shortly after the release of the first film. "This time, Ralph’s wrecking wreaks havoc on the Web
- Wreck-It Ralph grossed more than $470 million in 2012. When Wreck-It Ralph opened on Nov. 2, 2012, it turned in the highest opening weekend ever for a Walt Disney Animation Studios film at the time of release. Nominated for an Oscar and Golden Globe for best animated feature, “Wreck-It Ralph” won the PGA Award for outstanding producer of an animated theatrical motion picture as well as five Annie Awards, including best animated feature, director, cast and screenplay.
- "We'll really come up with something good for Mario to do [in the next film]," explained director Rob Moore. "To be able to present him in the sequel, would be great (2014)."
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making Ralph Breaks the Internet?
A look at the Ralph Breaks the Internet behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Rich Moore last directed Zootopia and Wreck-It Ralph. The film's writer Phil Johnston last wrote The Brothers Grimsby and Merry Friggin' Christmas.
Ralph Breaks the Internet Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the Ralph Breaks the Internet come together?
On or about August 13, 2018 • The film was in Completed status.
On or about March 1, 2018 • The film was in Post-Production status.
On or about March 29, 2017 • The film was in Production status.
On or about June 29, 2016 • The film was in Pre-Production status.
On or about May 15, 2014 • The film was in Development status.
On or about December 9, 2012 • The film was in Announced status.
Wreck-It Ralph director Rich Moore is very confident they’ll be getting to work on a sequel in the near future.
Ralph Breaks the Internet Release Date: When was it released?Ralph Breaks the Internet was released in 2018 on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 in nationwide movie theaters. There were 4 other movies released on the same date, including Creed II, Robin Hood and The Front-Runner. 2D/3D, IMAX 3D
- United States
- November 21, 2018 Nationwide 2D/3D, IMAX 3D
- November 21, 2018
When will the movie be on Blu-ray & DVD?Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now