Total Updates: 45
- added a link from facebook.com
- added Official Trailer #2 to trailers & videos
- Fri., Sep. 28, 2018 from Film|Ratings
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for violence including some bloody images, thematic elements, and language
- Fri., Sep. 28, 2018 from Universal Pictures
- changed the production status to Completed
- added photos to the gallery
- added a link from glassmovie.com
- added the tagline: "What do we call you? First name, Mister. Last name, Glass."
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- added the tagline: "You cannot contain what you are."
- added posters to the gallery
- added a synopsis
Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and An
- added thriller as a genre
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- Mon., Oct. 2, 2017 from Deadline
- added Marc Bienstock as producer to credits
- added Ashwin Rajan as producer to credits
- added Blumhouse Productions as a production company
- added Charlayne Woodard as actor to credits
- added Spencer Treat Clark as actor to credits
- added Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a production location
- changed the production status to Production
- Thu., Jul. 27, 2017 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Sarah Paulson as actor to credits
- added "Split 2" as an also known as title
- Wed., Apr. 26, 2017 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added a synopsis
- A sequel-of-sorts to 2000's Unbreakable and 2017's Split, both films exist in the same universe of characters.
- added James McAvoy as Kevin Wendle Crumb to credits
- added Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke to credits
Universal Pictures will handle domestic while Buena Vista International takes foreign on M. Night Shyamalan’s upcoming Glass, the next chapter in his Unbreakable universe.
Sarah Paulson has signed on for M. Night Shyamalan's thriller Glass.
Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson are set to return.