Friday, November 12, 2021 Netflix
violence and action, some sexual references, and strong language PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED
Plot: What's the story about?
An Interpol-issued Red Notice is a global alert to hunt and capture the world’s most wanted. But when a daring heist brings together the FBI’s top profiler (Johnson) and two rival criminals (Gadot, Reynolds), there’s no telling what will happen.
3.63 / 5 stars (8 users)
Poll: Will you see Red Notice?
Who stars in Red Notice: Cast List
Fast & Furious 6, Faster
Snow White, Fast & Furious 6
Barbie, Polite Society
The Boys in the Boat, The Art of the Steal
Who's making Red Notice: Crew List
Watch Red Notice Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Red Notice?
- Originally at Universal Pictures, the film was sold to Netflix and will debut on the platform sometime this year in 2021 (6/6/2021).
- Dwayne Johnson is making over $20 million for the film, while director Rawson Marshall Thurber (Central Intelligence) is making $10 million (Hollywood Reporter, 2/9/18).
- Part of a bidding war among studios, including Warner Bros./New Line, Paramount and Sony (Hollywood Reporter, 2/9/18).
- The film is budgeted at $125-150 million (Hollywood Reporter, 2/9/18).
- 2021 - June: The film was set to Completed status.
- 2020 - August: The film was set to Production status.
Filming began in January 2020, but it was shut down in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2018 - June: The film was set to Pre-Production status.
Begins shooting April 2019 in Europe.
- 2018 - March: The film was set to Development status.
Project is on the fast track and the plan is to shoot it in 2019.