Total Updates: 6
- Sat., Jun. 26, 2010 from Los Angeles Times
- added a synopsis
- M. Night Shyamalan envisioned The Last Airbender as a trilogy. Development plans for the second and third parts will likely depend on the box office success of the first movie.
- added Paramount Pictures as a distributor
- added Frank Marshall to the credits
- added M. Night Shyamalan to the credits
- changed the production status to Concept
- created the movie profile
"The Last Airbender" also represents a big gamble for Paramount Pictures. The Viacom Inc.-owned studio and sister company of Nickelodeon fully financed the movie, increasing the risk should it perform below expectations. With a production cost of $150 million and a blockbuster-size $130-million marketing budget, "...