Bohemian Rhapsody Official stills & photos 6 more
Bohemian Rhapsody Plot: What's the story?
Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound, their near-implosion as Mercury’s lifestyle spirals out of control, and their triumphant reunion on the eve of Live Aid, where Mercury, facing a life-threatening illness, leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. In the process, cementing the legacy of a band that were always more like a family, and who continue to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.
official plot version from foxmovies.com
4.44 / 5 stars (36 users)
Poll: Will you see Bohemian Rhapsody?
Bohemian Rhapsody Cast: Who are the actors?
- Rami Malek ... Freddie Mercury
No Time to Die, Dolittle
- Joe Mazzello ... John Deacon
Jurassic Park 3D, G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Ben Hardy ... Roger Taylor
6 Underground, X-Men: Apocalypse
- Gwilym Lee ... Brian May
- Allen Leach
- Lucy Boynton
Murder on the Orient Express, I Am The Pretty Thing that Lives in the House
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about Bohemian Rhapsody?
- Twentieth Century Fox, New Regency and GK Films will expand Bohemian Rhapsody, Golden Globe winner for Best Picture (Drama), starring Rami Malek, Golden Globe winner for Best Actor (Drama), to more than 1300 theaters in the U.S. and Canada this Friday, January 11. More than 750 of the locations will be playing a never before experienced "sing-along" version of the foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury (1/10/2019).
- Fox and New Regency are known behind the project, which will be produced by Graham King (Hollywood Reporter, 11/4/2016).
- Sony Pictues has the right to opt into the project after the studio reads Anthony McCarten’s script (Deadline, 11/18/15).
- Rights to iconic Queen tunes such as "Another One Bites the Dust," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "We Are the Champions" and "We Will Rock You," have been secured for the film.
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making Bohemian Rhapsody?
A look at the Bohemian Rhapsody behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Bryan Singer last directed X-Men: Apocalypse and X-Men: Days of Future Past. The film's writer Justin Haythe last wrote Red Sparrow and A Cure for Wellness.
Robert De Niro
Bohemian Rhapsody Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the Bohemian Rhapsody come together?
On or about September 10, 2018 • The film was in Completed status.
On or about March 28, 2018 • The film was in Post-Production status.
On or about September 24, 2017 • The film was in Production status.
On or about July 16, 2017 • The film was in Pre-Production status.
Pre-production began this week in the UK. Principal photography in and around London is being eyed as soon as mid-September.
On or about November 6, 2016 • The film was in Development status.
Rami Malek will portray rock star Freddie Mercury and Bryan Singer has singed on to direct.
On or about November 22, 2015 • The film was in Development status.
Sacha Baron Cohen pulled out over creative differences with the surviving members of the band. GK Films has hired Anthony McCarten as new writer.
On or about September 16, 2010 • The film was in Development status.
On or about September 16, 2010 • The film was in Announced status.
Bohemian Rhapsody Release Date: When was it released?Bohemian Rhapsody was released in 2018 on Friday, November 2, 2018 in nationwide movie theaters. There were 14 other movies released on the same date, including The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Nobody's Fool and Rampant.
- United States
- November 2, 2018 Nationwide
- United States
- January 11, 2019 Expansion
- January 11, 2019
When will the movie be on Blu-ray & DVD?Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now