Blu-rays Released July 24, 2012
A woman leaves her husband, a high court judge, and falls in love with a pilot traumatized from the war.
Trapped in a nightmare, a young woman descends into madness.
Jeremy Reins (Stephen Dorff) is about to have a very bad day. He wakes up in total darkness, confused and disoriented. The only light comes from the blood-red digital num
Follows a great rivalry between a father and his son, their need for each other and their need for respect and recognition in the world.
The story of 85 year-old Jiro Ono, considered by many to be the world's greatest sushi chef. He is the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat, sushi-only restaurant in
- The Taste of Money added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 11, 2013
- The Brass Teapot added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 18, 2013
- As Luck Would Have It added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- A Place at the Table added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- The Host added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of July 9, 2013
- Tyler Perry Presents Peeples
- The Great Gatsby
- Star Trek Into Darkness
Thor: The Dark World
First Look Teaser