Total Updates: 7
1 of 1
- Posted on May. 14, 2012 from Variety:
- Warner Bros. is in talks with Harry Potter scribe Steve Kloves to write and direct Defending Jacob, an adaptation of William Landay's legal thriller.
- added Steve Kloves to the credits
- Posted on Mar. 14, 2012 from Deadline:
- Warner Bros has acquired screen rights to the William Landay suspense novel Defending Jacob for Mary Parent to produce through her Disruption banner.
- added Disruption Entertainment as a production company
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- added Mary Parent to the credits
- changed the production status to Development
- added a synopsis
- Set in Boston, a district attorney's son is accused of killing a classmate. As he tries to clear his boy, the DA discovers many things about his son that he didn't know, including the possibility the 14-year old might actually have done it.
- created the movie profile
1 of 1
Submit additional information and/or report errors. Send Us Feedback