Man of Steel 2 Untitled Batman/Superman Project Batman vs. Superman
Development: Scripting, budgeting, casting, planning as of July 22, 2013. Zack Snyder, who helmed Man of Steel, is co-writing the story with David S. Goyer, who will then pen the screenplay. Production Production is expected to begin in 2014, with an anticipated release date in summer 2015. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, July 17, 2015 Nationwide|
|Henry Cavill . . . Clark Kent / Kal-El / Superman|
Amy Adams . . . Lois Lane
Diane Lane . . . Martha Kent
Laurence Fishburne . . . Perry White
Ben Affleck . . . Bruce Wayne / Batman
Gal Gadot . . . Wonder Woman
|Companies:||Warner Bros. Pictures & 1 more|
The greatest Super Heroes in the world - Superman and Batman face off.
"Superman and Batman together on the big screen is a dream come true for DC fans everywhere. All of us at DC Entertainment could not be more excited for Zack's continuing vision for the DC Universe," said DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson in a statement.
Dark Knight trilogy star Christian Bale (Batman) has made it absolutely clear: he's done playing the character – he will not be in this film. DC Entertainment will re-cast the role.
As stated in Frank Miller's 1986 comic book, "The Dark Knight Returns," in which Batman battles Superman: "I want you to remember, Clark. In all the years to come. In all your most private moments. I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (33)
- From 5 days ago to Sat., July 20, 2013
- The Hollywood Reporter 5 days ago
- added Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman to credits
- changed the title from "Batman & Superman" to "Batman vs. Superman"
- News.moviefone.com Mon., November 25, 2013
- changed the status of Adam Driver to Formerly Rumored
- The Wrap Sun., November 24, 2013
- added Adam Driver as Nightwing / Robin (Rumored) to credits
- Warner Bros. Pictures Fri., August 23, 2013
- added a poster to the gallery
- Deadline Fri., August 23, 2013
- changed the U.S. film release date from TBA 2015 to July 17, 2015
Palo Alto Theatrical Trailer
Divorce Corp Theatrical Trailer
Reasonable Doubt Theatrical Trailer
Back in the Day Theatrical Trailer
The Adventurer: The Curse of the Mi... Theatrical Trailer