Friday, November 1, 2019 (Nationwide)
Plot: What's the story about?
Sarah Connor and a hybrid cyborg human must protect a young girl from a newly modified liquid Terminator from the future.
4.08 / 5 stars (12 users)
Poll: Will you see Terminator: Dark Fate?
Cast: Who stars in it?
- Diego González Boneta
Crew: Who's making Terminator: Dark Fate
A look at the Terminator: Dark Fate behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Tim Miller last directed Deadpool and Heavy Metal. The film's writer David S. Goyer last wrote Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Godzilla.
Terminator: Dark Fate Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Terminator: Dark Fate
- Mackenzie Davis would be one of the new faces of franchise in the vein of Schwarzenegger’s robotic assassin (Variety, 3/8/18).
- Billy Ray will polish the script that is based on a story conceived by Cameron, Miller, and Ellison (Variety, 3/8/18).
- James Cameron has said that the film will be a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day since he played no part in the recent installments (Variety, 9/27/17; confirmed Variety, 3/8/18).
- A trilogy is being planned in a writers room that includes David Goyer, Chris Eglee, Justin Rhodes, and Josh Friedman (Deadline.com, 9/19/17).
- Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed he will be in the film (Kleine Zeitung, 8/7/17).
- James Cameron says Arnold Schwarzenegger might appear to “pass the baton” (News Australia, 7/25/17).
- As James Cameron explains to News Australia (7/25/17), "I am in discussions with [producer] David Ellison, who is the current rights holder globally for the ‘Terminator’ franchise and the rights in the US market revert to me under US copyright law in a year and a half so he and I are talking about what we can do. Right now we are leaning toward doing a three-film arc and reinventing it."
On or about July 19, 2019, the film was in Completed status.
On or about October 25, 2018, the film was in Post-Production status.
On or about April 14, 2018, the film was in Production status.
On or about August 13, 2017, the film was in Pre-Production status.
Filming starts March 2018, per an interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
On or about January 20, 2016, the film was in Shutdown status.
Paramount Pictures has yanked the sequel from it's 2017 release schedule. The previous Terminator: Genisys film only made $90 million in the US.
On or about September 5, 2014, the film was in Development status.
Paramount has dated Terminator: Genisys 2 for May 19, 2017.
On or about December 4, 2012, the film was in Announced status.
On or about December 14, 2008, the film was in Concept status.
Terminator: Dark Fate Release Date: When was it released?
Terminator: Dark Fate was released in 2019 on Friday, November 1, 2019 (Nationwide release). There were 12 other movies released on the same date, including Motherless Brooklyn, Harriet and Arctic Dogs.
Questions: Asked About Terminator: Dark Fate
Looking for more information on Terminator: Dark Fate?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.