Total Updates: 17
- posted Aug. 16, 2010 from Deadline
- changed the status of Paramount Pictures to Former
- changed the status of Liam Hemsworth to Formerly In Talks
- posted Jun. 29, 2010 from Deadline
- changed the film release date from TBA 2011 to TBA
- changed the production status to Shutdown
- changed the status of John Moore to Former
- posted Apr. 15, 2010 from Deadline
- added Liam Hemsworth (In Talks) to the credits
- posted Apr. 9, 2010 from Twitter
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added Point Road Productions as a production company
- added Paramount Pictures as a distributor
- changed the production status to Production
- added a synopsis
- "The story centers on three young extreme pilots who compete to determine the best, while one of the pilots also faces off with his controlling, billionaire father and falls in love with one of the other female pilots. "
- added John Moore to the credits
- added Tom Cruise (Rumored) to the credits
- added Taylor Lautner to the credits
- changed the film release date from TBA 2009 to TBA 2011
- changed the production status to Development
- created the movie profile
But now Paramount tells me David Ellison will be helping lessen its risk on films with budgets over $30 million. Immediately, he is funding half of Mission Impossible 4, True Grit, and the latest Jack Ryan thriller (from the Tom Clancy character).
As Max Payne director John Moore finishes the first graphic novel he helped create, he tells me he has set his sights on a 3D big screen transfer of the reality series Ice Road Truckers as his next film. He said that when casting fell through on his Paramount/Skydance aviation drama Northern Lights -- the pic was grounded when T...
So I've got to ask: If Taylor Lautner was supposed to be paid $7.5 million to co-star in David Ellison's Northern Lights, then what's Liam Hemsworth worth now to play the same role? Say, half? A quarter? The project by the son of Oracle's Larry Ellison has seen several young actors pass ever since Taylor dropped out. "It's ...
The Paramount aerial action-adventure "Northern Lights", have opened production offices in Ann Arbor, MI, filming starts early June.