Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 TMNT 2013 Ninja Turtles
Post-Production: Filming completed; editing sound, music and effects as of October 7, 2013. Filming began March 22, 2013 in Tupper Lake, New York and wrapped on August 3, 2013. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, August 8, 2014 Nationwide 3D|
|Megan Fox . . . April O'Neil|
Alan Ritchson . . . Raphael
Pete Ploszek . . . Leonardo
Jeremy Howard . . . Donatello
Noel Fisher . . . Michaelangelo
Will Arnett . . . Vernon Fenwick
|Companies:||Paramount Pictures & 6 more|
The reboot story centers on the turtle crime fighters, which include Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael, as well as their master Splinter. Rumored to involve the return of Shredder.
This will be a live action feature. The project was previously underway with Mirage Studios, Lightbox and TMNT Productions producing before Nickelodeon bought the rights to the entire franchise late last year. Previous script written by John Fusco has been scrapped.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (60)
- From Mon., October 7, 2013 to Tue., October 7, 2008
- Paramount Pictures Mon., October 7, 2013
- added "Ninja Turtles" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Ninja Turtles" to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
- added Abby Elliott as actor to credits
- added Whoopi Goldberg as Bernadette Thompson to credits
- added William Fichtner as The Shredder to credits
- changed the production status to Post-Production
- added a poster to the gallery
- Deadline Thu., August 15, 2013
- changed the U.S. film release date from June 6, 2014 to August 8, 2014
- Deadline Tue., April 16, 2013
- changed the production status to Production
Annie Theatrical Trailer
Transformers 4: Age of Extinction Theatrical Trailer #1
Bad Words Redband Trailer
Walk of Shame Theatrical Trailer
Godzilla Theatrical Trailer #2