Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 TMNT 2013 Ninja Turtles
Post-Production: Filming completed; editing sound, music and effects as of October 7, 2013. Filming began March 22, 2013 in Tupper Lake, New York and wrapped on August 3, 2013. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, August 8, 2014 Nationwide 3D|
|Megan Fox . . . April O'Neil|
Alan Ritchson . . . Raphael
Pete Ploszek . . . Leonardo
Jeremy Howard . . . Donatello
Noel Fisher . . . Michaelangelo
Will Arnett . . . Vernon Fenwick
|Companies:||Paramount Pictures & 6 more|
The reboot story centers on the turtle crime fighters, which include Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael, as well as their master Splinter. Rumored to involve the return of Shredder.
This will be a live action feature. The project was previously underway with Mirage Studios, Lightbox and TMNT Productions producing before Nickelodeon bought the rights to the entire franchise late last year. Previous script written by John Fusco has been scrapped.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (65)
- From Fri., April 11, 2014 to Tue., October 7, 2008
- Internet Movie Poster Awards Fri., April 11, 2014
- added posters to the gallery
- Movie Insider Thu., March 27, 2014
- added a link from Twitter.com
- added a link from Facebook.com
- added a link from youtube.com
- Paramount Pictures Thu., March 27, 2014
- added Theatrical Trailer #1 to trailers & videos
- added "Ninja Turtles" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Ninja Turtles" to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
- added Abby Elliott as actor to credits
If I Stay Theatrical Trailer
Jersey Boys Theatrical Trailer
X-Men: Days of Future Past Theatrical Trailer #3
Belle Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
Gone Girl Theatrical Teaser