No Poster Available
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, June 16, 2017 Nationwide|
|Tim Allen . . . Buzz Lightyear (voice) |
Tom Hanks . . . Woody (voice)
|Companies:||Walt Disney Pictures & 1 more|
The film opens a new chapter in the lives of Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the Toy Story gang.
View All Plots (2)official version from disney.com
The story was dreamt up by John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter and Lee Unkrich, the storytellers who have been the driving force behind all three Toy Story films.
"We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," said director John Lasseter. "We don't want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what's gone before. ‘Toy Story 3' ended Woody and Buzz's story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another ‘Toy Story' movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."
The Toy Story trilogy has earned an enormous $1.94 billion worldwide.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (18)
- From Fri., November 28, 2014 to Wed., July 14, 2010
- Walt Disney Studios Fri., November 28, 2014
- changed the status of Tim Allen to Current
- added Tom Hanks as Woody (voice) to credits
- added comedy as a genre
- added IMDb link
- added Will McCormack as screenwriter to credits
- added Rashida Jones as screenwriter to credits
- added Galyn Susman as producer to credits
- added family as genre
- added a synopsis
- added John Lasseter as director, producer and screenwriter to credits
Strange Magic Theatrical Trailer
Alien Outpost Theatrical Trailer
It Follows Theatrical Trailer
True Story Theatrical Trailer
[REC] 4: Apocalypse Theatrical Trailer