Total Updates: 1
- posted Aug. 26, 2012 from Amazon
- added the US DVD release date of October 2, 2012
- posted Jun. 30, 2012 from emagine-entertainment.com
- added a running time of 115 minutes
- posted Jun. 17, 2012 from YouTube
- added Video Clip: 'Principal's Office' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Family Outing' to trailers & videos
- posted May. 20, 2012 from Amazon
- added the US soundtrack release date of June 19, 2012
- posted May. 11, 2012 from Apple Trailers
- added the tagline: "All roads lead home."
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a link from twitter.com
- added a link from facebook.com
- added a link from ppllikeusmovie.com
- added Sizzle Reel to trailers & videos
- added Behind-the-Scenes Featurette to trailers & videos
- posted Apr. 1, 2012 from indieWIRE
- added photos to the gallery
- posted Mar. 29, 2012 from news.moviefone.com
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- posted Mar. 20, 2012 from DreamWorksStudios.com
- added a synopsis
Chris Pine stars as Sam, a twenty-something, fast-talking salesman, whose latest deal collapses on the day he learns that his father has suddenly died. Against his wishes, Sam is called home, where he must put his father's estate in order and reconne
- posted Mar. 16, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added "Welcome to People" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Welcome to People" to "People Like Us"
- posted Feb. 29, 2012 from indieWIRE
- added Jon Favreau to the credits
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2012 to June 29, 2012
- posted Aug. 30, 2011 from Film|Ratings
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for language, some drug use and brief sexuality
- changed the production status to Complete
- posted Jan. 17, 2011 from Variety
- changed the production status to Production
- added Mark Duplass to the credits
- posted Jan. 10, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Michelle Pfeiffer to the credits
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- posted Jan. 3, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Chris Pine to Current
Alex Kurtzman's directorial debut, which co-stars Elizabeth Banks, has been renamed "People Like Us;" the dramedy opens in theaters June 29.
"Welcome To People," the drama from tentpole writers and producers Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman is now slated with a June 29th release date. Premiering at TIFF last year, "Hick" starring Blake Lively, Chloe Moretz and Eddie Redmayne will go UltraVOD on May 8th and into theaters on May 11th.
Mark Duplass has joined the cast of drama "Welcome to People," with Alex Kurtzman helming a script he co-wrote with Roberto Orci and Jody Lambert.
Michelle Pfeiffer will play Chris Pine’s mother in Welcome to People, the DreamWorks movie that is acting as the feature-directing debut of screenwriter Alex Kurtzman.
The actress, who stars in the studio’s forthcoming summer tentpole Cowboys & Aliens, has just been cast in Welcome to People. She joins Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks in the family drama about a businessman (Pine) who returns home after his estranged father’s death and discovers that he has an alcoholic sister (Banks) wi...